Gemstones Related with Different Planets
Gemstone analysis means finding the correct GemStone to suit your Astrological/Planetary needs. If someone chooses the wrong Gemstone then it may create big problems. So before wearing any Gemstone one has to take advice from experts that which Gemstone he/she really needs.
This is arrived by forming his/her Horoscope/Kundli/Birth Charts and then micro analysing it, which gives a clear-cut answers to all his/her Gem Stone requirements, based upon Planetary needs, this also covers the time-span, means when and why he/she should wear a particular gem Stone and how long. Because a specific Gemstone is to be worn up to a specific time when his/her Planetary needs are there, then after he/she should not wear the Stone. It is a known fact that Gemstone can counteract many evils in life. It plays a vital role in shaping the destiny of the wearer. It is the delicate procedure to prescribe a GemStone to ward off any planetary afflictions in a Birth Chart of any person.
We will guide about the type of GemStone he/she is to wear and also with rituals,i.e. how to wear? i.e. time and day and in which hand/finger. This guidance is based on principles of Vedic Astrology and Gemology will solve your dilemma and help you to find correct GemStone or Gem Stones combination.
- Which Gemstone or combination of Gemstones will suit you.
- Weight of GemStone.
- Time, Day & Date and other wearing instructions.
- Mantras to energize Gem Stones and procedures for how to wear it.
- Do not worry! Try Once!
- Sun: — The gemstone for planet Sun is Ruby, which improves qualities like leadership, strong will, independence, purity, and ability to reign. In general, this gemstone is suitable and beneficial to Leo, Aries, and Sagittarius ascendants. Alternative to Ruby are Red Garnet, Red Spinel, Red Tourmaline, etc.
- Moon: — The gem for planet Moon is Pearl; the alternative gem to this Pearl is Moonstone. Pearls are known for enhancing emotional stability, friendliness, mental strength, and contentment, and are especially very beneficial to Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio ascendants.
- Mars: — Red Coral is the gemstone for this fiery planet. Red Coral is renowned for boosting boldness, courage, insight, and great ability to conquer enemies. This red coral is particularly very good for Aries, Cancer, Leo, and Scorpio ascendants; and alternative to this gemstone is Carnelian.
- Mercury: — Emerald (alternative to it is Peridot, Green Tourmaline, Chrysoprase, etc.) is the supreme gemstone for planet Mercury. Emerald is most favorable for Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, and Libra ascendants. Emerald is famous for increasing qualities like mental alertness, eloquence, memory, mental control, discriminative intellect, etc.
- Jupiter: — The prime gemstone of Jupiter is Yellow Sapphire (alternative to which are gems like Yellow Topaz, Heliodor, Scapolite, etc.). Yellow Sapphire is known for enhancing wisdom, power of right judgment, compassion, enthusiasm, etc. The most benefited people by this gem are Aries, Sagittarius, Scorpio, and Pisces ascendants.
- Venus: — Diamond is the well-known gemstone for this naturally benefic planet. White Sapphire and White Zircon are two popular alternative gems to this. Diamond is especially beneficial to Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius ascendants. The qualities improved by this gem are allure and attractiveness, artistic qualities, and grace.
- Saturn: — Blue Sapphire is the paramount gemstone for chilly Saturn; the most well-known alternative stones to this are Amethyst, Blue Spinel, Lapis Lazuli, etc. This blue sapphire promotes endurance, calmness, practicality, righteousness, and balanced detachment. The most benefited people by this gem have been Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius ascendants.
- Rahu: — The most eminent gemstone for this shadowy planet is Hessonite Garnet (called as Cinnabar in ancient India); a well-known alternative to it is Orange Zircon. This Hessonite Garnet is recognized to develop the sense of clarity, originality and uniqueness, and prominence in society.
- Ketu: — In the West, this planet is termed as the South Node (as compared to the North Node, Rahu). The most famous gemstone for Ketu is Chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye; distinguished alternative to this are Cat’s Eye Quartz and Cat’s Eye Tourmaline. Ketu is regarded as being the planet of ultimate spiritual awakening. The gem of Ketu stabilizes insight for discrimination and judgment, absolute lack of doubt and uncertainties, and better concentration for works.
Call us at